Kanger Subox Mini Kit
- High-wattage vaping with a maximum power output of 50 W.
- Sturdy design. The box mod style means it can take the occasional knock or drop better thanother devices.
- Comes with a sub ohm tank, the Subtank Mini, two pre-made coils and a rebuildable atomizer (RBA) head so you can build your own coils.
- Supports resistances between 0.3 and 1.6 ohms, so you can use it with other sub ohm tanksor rebuildable atomizers.
- Excellent battery life. It uses a battery bought separately, but capacities of 2,500 mAh or even higher are available.
- Puts out some serious clouds. It might not please every cloud-chaser, but it’s more than enough for most vapers.
- Flavour from the included tank is hard to beat.
- Less portable than other devices, but still easy enough to carry around.
- A bit more of a learning curve – it’s not perfect for beginners, but it’s still easy enough to get to grips with.
- Buying and using a separate battery may put some new vapers off. It’s just like using any
- other rechargeable battery, but its more complex than other e-cigs.